Teen Titans Forgotten Lovers

Tema en 'Fanfics sobre TV, Cine y Comics' iniciado por Borrego, 29 Marzo 2011.

Borrego

Borrego Iniciado

Tauro
    Miembro desde:
    29 Marzo 2011
    Pluma de
    Escritora
    Título:
    Forgotten Lovers
    Total de capítulos:

Palabras:
    Forgotten lovers
    Chapter one: Girl you just can’t run forever!
    The guys will love my new hair cut! I would too if it wasn’t so uncomfortable while running!!
    -Ouch! –Kid Flash crashed against a pole. He got up and cleaned himself a little. When he was about to run again he turned around and he got surprised at the thing he saw. There was a girl with long deep black hair. Her indigo eyes were big and bright and her thin and attractive figure was perfect but that wasn’t the thing that really surprised him or the fact that she was a good-looking girl. It was the fact that she looked exactly like Raven, one member of the Teen Titans, before she disappeared.
    He searched quickly for the words in his head but he couldn’t find the words to ask her anything. He got out from behind the wall he was hiding at but she was already gone.
    -Wait! –He started running again and searched for the girl everywhere in a space of six streets until he could finally found her, entering into the library. –Excuse me!
    -Uh?
    -Eh... Hi miss...
    -Uh... Hi. You are Kid Flash...
    -Uh? Oh yeah... I was wondering...Well you see...
    -I’m sorry but I have to take this to the...library... –She hadn’t finished the phrase when he had already took the book into the library and got back in front of her
    -Now you are free...
    -Listen, I’m sorry but I have to go home and do my homework. I’ve got school tomorrow
    -It won’t take more than five minutes! Could you please come with me?
    -Why?
    -I...I just...
    -Listen I’ve heard a lot about you and I know that you love flirting with all the girls. I’m not like that so please stop bothering me! –She turned around and got on a bus
    -I... I can’t let her go! –He followed the bus, not using a lot of his energy. Compared to the bus he would have already arrived to the girl’s house except for the fact that he didn’t know where she lived. When the bus finally stopped, he saw the girl getting down and searching for something on her pocket.
    -Hello again!
    -Ah! You scared me! What’s wrong with you?!
    -Sorry! I’ve already done your homework, by the way you have cute letter and you should totally avoid writing poems on the back part of your notebooks. Can you come with me now?
    -Why are you so insistent? Why do you want me to go with you?
    -Listen, I don’t think you’ll believe me but you look exactly like an old friend of mine! Can you please come with me?
    -For what?
    -To check if you are her and someone drained your brain!
    -You are completely crazy!
    -Just five minutes please!
    -I said no!
    -Well, I think I’ll have to take you by the force!
    -Don’t dare you... Ah!! –He carried her on his arms and took her inside the T tower
    -Hey guys!! I’m here and I’ve brought...Ouch!
    -Do that again or I’ll kill you!
    -Friend Kid Flash!! You’ve finally a... Who are you? –A redheaded girl stared at the young girl who was standing in front of her –Raven??
    -I’m so sorry but I shouldn’t be here... Your friend took me here and I don’t even know why... I should be going now... Ouch!!!- The redheaded girl was hugging the girl so hard that she could feel her bones crashing –You’re hurting me! –She cried
    -Oh! I’m so sorry!! Robin! Beast Boy! Cyborg! Come here friends! –She shouted as she let the girl go
    -What is it Star? –A black haired boy, a green skinned and haired boy and a half-robot guy entered into the room –Oh! –The three guys stood with their mouths open.
    -What? Haven’t you seen a girl before?
    -As I’ve told you before you look exactly like a friend of us! –Kid Flash said as he stood up in pain. The girl had a strong kick
    -And so what?
    -Kid Flash! What does this mean? –The black haired boy got in front of the redheaded one
    -Listen, Robin! I can explain it!
    -Well you must explain it quickly Kid Flash because we want to know what’s happening here –The half-robot said as all of them approached the girl
    -Yeah dude! Well...Is she really...??
    -I don’t know what you all are talking about! I’m getting home! –The girl got to the door but someone stopped her by her shoulder
    -What’s your name? –Robin asked her as she turned around to face him
    -I’m Rachel Roth
    -I’m Robin and this is Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Kid Flash. We are members of the Teen Titans...
    -I know that...
    -Don’t you...? Don’t you remember me?
    -Why should I?
    -Because I... we saved you...from your father...Trigon...
    -I have never heard that name before... –With that she let go and got out of the room

Cargando...

Comparte esta página

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Descartar aviso