Canción Angel Affection.

Tema en 'Nano y Microrrelatos' iniciado por Chocolat, 29 Noviembre 2015.

Chocolat

Chocolat Usuario común

Leo
    Miembro desde:
    15 Mayo 2014
    Pluma de
    Escritor
    Título:
    Angel Affection.
    Clasificación:
    Para todas las edades
    Género:
    Misterio/Suspenso
    Total de capítulos:

Palabras:
    Miracle, miracle, make me know more, what about all my dreams, what about all the things, now my mouth is sore.

In the mirror my reflection, what is this Angel Affection?

No where to be found, my heart beating like a hound, the world is the connection of this Angel Affection.

I'm not satisfied by your answer, try to force yourself, magical land full of elfs, besides a sadistic land full of self-obsessed.

Mirror, mirror, show me more, what is this world, the eyes of a wolf, shining in between, a crystal of missing traits, this shooting star my hands can reach.

Window, window, let me see, what God has planned for me. Miracle, miracle, I need to know more, what's in the past before, please just show me more.

Of the connection, of my Angel Affection.

• Me gusta Me gusta x 1
    Marina

Marina Usuario VIP Comentarista Top

Tauro
    Miembro desde:
    10 Diciembre 2010
    Pluma de
    Escritora
    No sé si mi traductor hizo una buena traducción, yo creo que no, pero lo que destacaré es que el hombre nunca está satisfecho con las respuestas que obtiene y quiere saber más. De ahí que siempre esté buscando tanto en sus reflexiones como fuera de, aquello que siente que le falta o un por qué de lo que sucede a su alrededor.

Comparte esta página

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Descartar aviso